Imperial TIE Fighter ™ - 75300
With this LEGO® brick version of the Imperial TIE Fighter (75300), kids can play villains from the classic Star Wars ™ trilogy. Featuring the same sleek design as an iconic Imperial fleet starfighter, the model includes an opening cockpit for LEGO minifigures and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
The set also includes 2 LEGO minifigures: a TIE Fighter pilot with blaster pistol, a Stormtrooper with blaster and an NI-L8 protocol droid to encourage the creation of fun and imaginative stories and role-playing games.
LEGO-style Star Wars actions
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has recreated the iconic spaceships, vehicles, environments and characters of the Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars is the most successful theme today, with a huge assortment of building sets that make the ideal gift for kids and fans of all ages.
- This playset allows fans to build their own LEGO® brick rocket-firing version of the iconic Imperial TIE Fighter (75300) and recreate scenes from the classic Star Wars ™ trilogy.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars ™ minifigures: a TIE Fighter pilot with blaster pistol and a Stormtrooper with blaster, plus a LEGO NI-L8 protocol droid for adventure-packed role-playing games.
- The TIE Fighter includes an opening cockpit to house a LEGO® minifigure and 2 spring-loaded shooters for action-packed play.
- Perfect to build alone or with friends and family, this set makes a super gift idea for Christmas, birthday or any other occasion for creative kids and Star Wars ™ fans ages 8 and up.
- It measures over 6 '' (17cm) high, 5 '' (14cm) long and 6 '' (15cm) wide and can be displayed in any child's bedroom between battles.
- Are you looking for an engaging gift for kids who don't yet know LEGO® sets? This 432-piece Star Wars ™ model comes with simple instructions to build independently and with the confidence of a true Jedi.
- LEGO® Star Wars ™ building sets allow children (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, invent new and exciting stories, or build and display collectible models.
- Since 1958, LEGO® components have met the highest industry standards to ensure they are always compatible and can be assembled and disassembled easily, without the need for the Force.
- LEGO® components undergo various tests, including falling, heating, crushing and twisting, and are analyzed to verify that they meet rigorous safety standards.
Numero pezzi: pezzi