London - 21034
Celebrate the beauty of London with this awesome LEGO® Architecture Skyline model!
Celebrate London's architectural diversity with this detailed LEGO® brick model. The LEGO Architecture Skyline collection contains models perfect for display, at home and in the office, and has been developed for all fans of travel, architecture, history and design. Each set is scaled to offer an accurate representation of each building's comparative dimensions, with lifelike colors. This set contains the National Gallery, Nelson's Column, the London Eye, Big Ben (Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge, plus the decorative “London” nameplate.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of London.
- It contains the National Gallery, Nelson's Column, the London Eye, Big Ben (Elizabeth Tower) and Tower Bridge.
- The River Thames is reproduced with transparent tiles on the base.
- Tower Bridge opens for ships to pass.
- The included booklet contains information on the design, architecture and history of each building, plus historical facts about London and its architectural heritage (English only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Includes a base with 4x32 tiles and decorative “London” tag.
- Recreate the most beautiful cities in the world with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline collection.
- The LEGO® Architecture line, a celebration of world architecture with LEGO bricks, has been developed for all fans of travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 460 LEGO® pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 5 '' (15cm) high, 11 '' (28cm) wide and 3 '' (8cm) deep.
Numero pezzi: pezzi